Monday, September 29, 2008

So Nice to be HOME!


Mid Century Living Room
Originally uploaded by Snappy Shop
I just got back a few days ago from a trip to Chicago. My hubby was with me for part of the trip but had to come back to CA earlier than me. I missed him and my doggie a whole lot.
Yesterday we cleaned the house. The floors, bathrooms, even the doggie got a scrubba dub dub. Then we watched the Bears game, which they won!
After that, my man made me the most delicious spagetti dinner.
It's so much fun to be home!

2 comments:

Michelle Brunner said...

My husband cooks for me also...so nice except now I don't know how to cook at all! The microwave is my best friend:)

Lindsey said...

What kind of lamp is that in the corner of your room!? I love it, although I can't see it very well. I think I love it.